July 12, 2005

Somebody Moved My Cheese!

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you may have noticed that I haven't made any new entries in two or three weeks. Lots of unexpected things going on so far this summer, i.e. LIFE getting in the way of my usual daily routine. Plus, I was without internet access from July 28 until yesterday morning. I haven't gone that long without logging in on the computer in many, many years. Didn't realize I was so dependent on the internet for information either. I'm VERY glad to have it back! I'm somewhat of a news junkie and I missed reading my newspaper and watching the news. Who knows what went on in the world while I was busy elsewhere!

I'm heading home for Texas today and while we'll be on vacation until the end of July as far as shipping website orders, I hope to resume my regular blog entries in the next couple of days.

In spite of all the things that I wish hadn't been going on, there was ONE good thing that happened and it has to do with cookbooks of course! I'll fill you in with my next entry. (I'd tell you now, but I was supposed to be packed and on the road about six hours ago.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home