A Batch of Reynolds Kitchens Leaflets
Yesterday I received a nice litle batch of new recipe pamphlets and leaflets from The Reynolds Kitchens. I believe I responded online at their website to a promotion for one free booklet, and I got eight instead. What a nice surprise!
The booklets are timely as two of them are related to holiday cooking.
- Holiday Fun - Festive Easy Gift Ideas - Ideas and photos for using Reynolds Color Plastic Wrap
- Turkey Made Easy from The Reynolds Kitchens - Recipes for Grill Roasted Turkey, Thanksgiving Gravy, Oven Roasted Turkey, Microwave Turkey Breast and Herbed Turkey Breast, and a Turkey Roasting Timetable
- Create a Masterpiece to Share - Recipes and Tips - Baking with Reynolds Parchment Paper and Land O Lakes butter, recipes
- Reynolds Wrap Release Non-Stick Aluminum Foil Recipes & Tips - Three recipes, tips and a 50-cent manufacturer's coupon with no expiration date
- Freezer Paper Tips & Techniques - Ideas for using freezer paper as stencils, in applique quilt making, crafts for kids, household uses, grocery stock-ups, bake-ahead tips, and tips for freezing
- A-Z Kitchen Helper - Uses for waxed paper in the kitchen
- Reynolds Quick & Easy Packet Cooking - Large foldout with instructions for using aluminum foil for packet cooking. Recipes and photos divided by perforated lines so they'll fit into your recipe box
- Making Baking Better - Leaflet with three recipes - is that a genuine Jadite cup and saucer or a reprodution in the photo of the Lemon Blueberry Cookies recipe?