Ron Paul Family Cookbooks
Shown to the right is the cover of The Ron Paul Family and Friends Cookbook (2000, 16 pp.). This cookbook is the third in a series of five that have been published by the Committee to Re-elect Ron Paul.
In the front of the booklet the Texas Republican's wife, Carol Paul, states that this booklet was published in time to be handed out during their pre-election door-to-door walks through the then 22 counties that made up Congressional District #14.
This is a simple recipe booklet with a stiff paper cover which includes recipes contributed by friends, family and constituents. It's illustrated with small color photos of the Paul children and grandchildren. It contains a variety of recipes, about 59 in all.
Other cookbooks in the Ron Paul Family Cookbook series are:
- The Ron Paul Family Cookbook
- The Ron Paul Family Holiday Cookbook - 1999
- The Ron Paul Family and Friends Cookbook - 2000
- The Ron Paul Family Spring Cookbook - 2002
- The Ron Paul Celebration Cookbook