August 24, 2007

Food Company Newsletters

Today, many brand name food companies offer electronic newsletters that you can sign up for on their websites. These are delivered to your email inbox on a periodic basis. Most are monthly or quarterly. I receive several myself and have found that sometimes it pays to belong to their newsletter mailing list because you find out about special offers and promotions that aren't offered otherwise.

One of the newsletters that I receive is sweetalk, the newsletter from the folks who make Imperial Sugar and Dixie Crystals products. Last month they said that they had found an old box of recipe brochures while rearranging their offices. They offered one of the booklets to the first 400 who emailed.

Lucky me, I was one of the 400. I recently received a copy of Texas Recipes from Texas Places - Volume III (1980, 32 pp) in my real mailbox out on the curb. Thanks Angela!
So go look at your favorite brand name websites and see if they have a newsletter you can sign up for. A handy index of the food company website addresses can be found here.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home