October 01, 2007

New Duncan Hines Exhibit

A comment tonight from marissa on my Old Restaurant Recipes post from last month brings to my attention the fact that a new museum exhibit about Duncan Hines has opened in his hometown of Bowling Green. There's no telling how many times I might have whizzed by BG on I-65 without knowing of the exhibit's existence otherwise.

My last stop in the lovely city of Bowling Green was to a Firestone tire store and the visit lasted about an hour. Thank goodness for the nice AAA tow truck driver who towed me, my packed-to-the-hilt car, my cat and my bird twenty-something miles from where I was stranded on the side of the highway.

Now that I know that the exhibit exists, I can't wait to see it and I'll be sure to include it in my travel itinerary. You can get a nice preview of the "Recommended by Duncan Hines" exhibit at the Kentucky Museum here. Be sure and check out the photographs.

I like visiting food-related places. And sometimes I really, really, really love AAA.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home