December 27, 2010

The Drinks are on Fleischmann's

This booklet, Fleischmann's Mixer's Manual (Fleischmann Distilling Corp., not dated, 20 pp.), came in the mail today along with several other small advertising pamphlets and leaflets. Now that Christmas is past, it's on to New Year's Eve, where it's all about the drinking. I thought this recipe booklet was an appropriate choice for the upcoming celebration.

I don't really have a lot to say about this booklet today, except WOW!!!! Look at the fantastic illustrations. I'm in love with them. (I had to restrain myself from using super-size photos.)


Pretty, pretty, pretty!

I almost can't read the recipes because I'm so taken with the pictures.

Cute dogs, eh?



Love the lobster and crab.


The booklet isn't dated, but it's at least 1956, the year that Fleischmann introduced their Vodka.


1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM CST, Blogger T.W. Barritt at Culinary Types said...

This does make one want to throw together a Mad Men-style cocktail party for the new year! Happy New Year, Kathy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home