Sugar in the Raw Recipes
Well, I said I'd report back when I received the Sugar in the Raw Recipe Collections Offer that I sent away for. It came a couple of days ago. The envelope included several things:
- A foldout of 4x6 perforated recipe cards called "Naturally Simple but Elegant". Nicely printed on stiff, glossy paper with color photos of each dish, one recipe per card. The recipes are for Gingerbread, Sweet & Spicy Nuts, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Brownie Cookies, Banana Tarts, and Fruit Crisp Topping. Looks like some tasty ways to use Turbinado Sugar.
- A smaller 16-page booklet called "26 Ways to Get Back to Nature with Sugar in the Raw Recipes." It has an additional 23 recipes, some of which are Baked Apples, French Toast, Glazed Ham, Banana Nut Bread, Pecan Cake, Spice Cake, Oatmeal Cookies, Refrigerator Cookies, Coffee Cake Muffins and Carrot Pineapple Muffins. Looks good.
- A manufacturer's coupon for 25 cents off your next purchase of Sugar in the Raw, no expiration date. My favorite kind of coupon--it can easily be doubled or tripled at most supermarkets, and there's no expiration date, so I can use it when I need to, no pressure.
- A small foldout recipe leaflet for Butter Buds; it also includes a 25-cent manufacturer's coupon for that product with no expiration date. The leaflet also has a couple of other premium offers you can send away for.
- Several mail-in forms for a variety of advertising premiums for Sweet 'n Low, Sweet One, Natra Taste, Sugar in the Raw mugs, sweetener packet holders and a sweetener and creamer set.
A nice little packet. I'm happy.